Most recommended Company on TripAdvisor!
Confirming your Adventure
Your Climb Kili trip is confirmed when your $350 USD Lifetime Deposit is received. You may submit your deposit through our Secure Payments Page. Upon submitting your deposit, you will receive an email from your designated Climb Kili representative.
Each client will soon thereafter receive a Welcome Package. This package will contain:
PAYMENT SCHEDULE AND TERMS:
In addition to our Lifetime Deposit, if Corona Virus / COVID disrupts your travel there is no cost to transfer your trekking date to any other date.
- If there are Safari/Zanzibar lodging accommodations that have been paid, this portion may not be refundable.
Climbing Kilimanjaro requires physical exertion and stamina. It is recommended that each client meet with their physician to determine their personal health level. Clients should confirm that their physical health and any other health issues are conducive to this type of activity. If planning to take Diamox for high altitude, consult with your doctor to ensure it will not interfere with any other medication you are presently taking. To properly prepare our Staff for your trek, it is the clients responsibility to inform Climb Kili prior to your booking if you have any pre-existing medical conditions including but not limited to:
- Respiratory Issues
- Heart Condition
We understand that life events can sometimes disrupt your departure date. If this occurs, please contact your Climb Kili trekking coordinator to reschedule or postpone your trip. When your Climb Kili trekking coordinator receives your Rain-check notice the following fees apply to each client:
- More than 60 days –No charge
- 30 to 60 Days–$100 USD rebooking fee
- 10-29 Days–$150 USD rebooking fee
- 0-10 No Refund
- Safari/Zanzibar accommodations do not offer refunds within 60 days of arrival therefore if rescheduling, this portion may not be refundable.
Upon receiving written notice of cancellation, we will issue the following refunds:
- 60 days or more prior to start date: Payments are 100% refundable less the $350 USD Lifetime Deposit. If you transfer to another date, your payment will be applied toward your new itinerary with no additional fees (See Rain-checks).
- Between 30 to 60 days prior to start date: You will be refunded 60% of your full payment. If you transfer to another date, your payment will be applied toward your new itinerary and you will be charged an additional $100 per person change fee.
- 10- 30 days prior to start date: No refunds available. If you transfer dates, your full payment will be applied toward your new itinerary and you will be charged an additional $150 per person change fee.
If you are a single client traveling alone, Climb Kili will match you with a roommate of the same gender. If you are the odd numbered person in a group and no pairing can be made, you will receive the hotel room and tent to yourself at no cost.
If you prefer to have your own hotel room and tent along the expedition, we can arrange this for a $150 USD total fee.
Any Climb Kili itinerary is subject to termination without liability upon the occurrence of any circumstance beyond our control. Reasons for cancellation could be unforeseen circumstances related to weather, natural disaster, government regulations or other safety situations. Unforeseen additional costs incurred or imposed are the responsibility of the client which can include but are not limited to early termination of the climb and any or all associated costs which can include additional hotel stays, transport costs, additional airport transfers, etc.
Climb Kili customizes your Welcome Package with equipment specifications and a personalized fitness program with the expectation that our clients are physically and mentally prepared with the right equipment to climb Kilimanjaro. Climb Kili and any of its staff reserve the option to dismiss a client if they become detrimental to themselves or the group. Climb Kili will demonstrate the highest level of safety, care, and concern with our clients and their belongings, but cannot be held liable for any damage, loss, or personal injury. As there is an element of risk with high altitude trekking, the client agrees to assume all risks associated with the trip and agree that no liability will be attached to the company, guides or any employee or associates of Climb Kili. To insure such circumstances, we strongly recommend purchasing third party travel insurance.